Good Ratings Are a Magnet for New Customers
The vast majority of consumers seek out online reviews before visiting a new business and they look first for 5-Star Ratings.
- Nearly 75% of consumers say positive reviews make them trust a local business more. In fact, 88% say they trust them as much as a personal recommendation
- The majority of consumers say they will visit a website after reading positive reviews, so if you've spent money to build a website, get reviews to make sure that investment pays off.
- Consumers say they are likely to provide a review if asked, therefore, don't need to hesitate to ask!
- More than 70% of consumers say they need to read 4 or more reviews before they trust a business, so having just a couple is not much help for your business, even if they are positive.
- Close to half of consumers say a review must have been written within one month to be relevant, so you need to be collecting good reviews on regular basis.
Are You Getting 5-Star Ratings and Reviews on a Regular Basis?
Research shows you need a regular flow of great reviews, so it's not enough to ask your mom and your friend to write a 5-Star review for you. Your happy customers must write reviews and give you 4- and 5-star ratings on a regular basis.
Low ratings or a lack of reviews are costing you money!
We developed a secret sauce for generating great reviews on a regular basis, and we know it works because we put it to the test.
We invite you to read the blog post we wrote about our own journey from Google Dud to Google Stud.
In the meantime, we want to share the basic recipe for our Five Star Secret Sauce with you. Download our Five Star Rating Tip Sheet to learn how we did it. Here's an even better offer: become a Connect Partner and we'll set up and manage your Five Star Ratings program for you for FREE.
Try Our Five Star Ratings Program if:
- Your online ratings average less than 4 stars
- You want more first-time customers
- You have no or very few online reviews
- You have a website customers can be referred to
- You’ve invested in SEO services to make sure your business profile is visible in search results
- You don’t have a website and you rely on customers finding your through search engines
- You’d like to get a better return on money you’ve already spent on your website or SEO
- You’d like better results from post cards or print ads
Want the Recipe for Our Secret Sauce?
Our Tip Sheet Outlines Our 5 Star Ratings Program. We're happy to share it with you.